Tranexamic Acid Serum | The INKEY List
Formulated with 2% Tranexamic Acid (a powerful amino acid), 2% Acai Berry extract to promote even skin tone, as well as 2% skin brightening hero Vitamin C, it also boosts overall skin brightness and evens skin tone
- All Skin Types
- Sensitive Skin
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
- Dark Spots
- Uneven Skin Tone
Proud to be:
- Carbon Net-Zero
- Cruelty Free
- Travel Size
- Gluten Free
- Fragrance Free
Have you tried?
Tranexamic Acid Serum
- • Targets hyperpigmentation, uneven patches and dark spots.
- • Boosts overall skin brightness and evens skin tone.
Have you tried?
15% Vitamin C + EGF Serum
- • To be used as part of your AM routine, this serum visibly brightens and evens skin tone, reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation and improving dull skin.
- • Helps visibly regenerate skin’s appearance and improve the feeling of elasticity for firmer-looking skin.
Hycent used Tranexamic Acid Treatment in her routine for 3 months, alongside Salicylic Acid Cleanser and Succinic Acid Treatment. She says, “These literally saved my skin as I had been suffering from acne for about 3 years; after incorporating the products into my routine, my skin changed drastically and for the better!”
Federica messaged us, “I’ll share with you pics that I keep in my ‘hidden’ album on my phone from March 2021. Your products are helping me a lot and I don’t even put foundation anymore”. Federica suffered from breakouts caused by PCOS. She began using Tranexamic Acid Treatment in her routine and these are her results as of May 2022.
"Your products are life-changing. You have changed my skin and left me with the confidence I never thought I would get back.”
"Amazing product! Used consistently for around 2 months and saw amazing changes to my dark pigmentation and acne scarring.”
“You took my skin (and face) to another level! Thank you INKEY List.”
Zaklina uses Fulvic Acid Cleanser with Niacinamide Serum, Tranexamic Acid Serum and Vitamin BCE Moisturizer.
"My results were astonishing and I'm so excited to use more products". These were Alanna's results after using Tranexamic Acid Serum for 3 weeks.
- HAE0Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 16 - 18Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Breakouts, Texture, Hyperpigmentation, Acne Scars, BlackheadsRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoAlright
The photo in March is BEFORE USING THE PRODUCT. Prior to using I was constantly picking at my skin and wasn’t applying sunscreen as often as I should’ve. I began using the product in the very beginning of Aug. my issue with the product is the texture, I am not a fan. It has a topical gel texture(in my opinion) another thing is I don’t believe this is fungal/acne prone safe. It broke me out but I was in denial at first. so I later on (a month in) implemented a aha bha toner which helped with that and then later on a sulfur ointment( which is amazing for fungal acne and calm pimples down in the matter or 2 days or less) I do believe the product did help with hyperpigmentation!! I used twice in the day and finished the product just today so I thought to write this review. Dm me on insta if you have questions regarding this product!! @n_ndimethyltryptamine
I would give it a 3.5/5.
Cons: not acne prone or fungal acne safe and has a odd texture
Pro: it works!! 🤷🏾♀️
I’m gonna repurchase another bottle, I do like the ingredient Tranexamic acid to combat my dark acne spots. I’m just not too sure about this formulation. So remember to use sunscreen and be persistent and patient.
- Alicja R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns Hyperpigmentation, Fine Lines and WrinklesRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoHighly recommend
This stuff is AMAZING. Worked so well on this dark spot beside my eyebrow, and lightened the spot so much. Attaching before and after pic.
- Zareesha K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 16 - 18Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Oiliness, Breakouts, Hyperpigmentation, Redness, BlackheadsRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoOne of my favourites!!
This is my third time purchasing this product and it works great for my skin. It takes some time but you will definitely see results within a month if you use it consistently.