Peptide Volumizing Hair Treatment\ pep-tahyd \ hair \ treet-muhnt \
Hair thickening serum
- Pre wash
- Post wash
- Shampoo / Conditioner
Peptides are chains of amino acids that support proteins naturally found in hair. Limp and thin hair is an incredibly common hair concern across all hair types and lack of volume can be caused by a number of things, including diet, product build up, hormones, genetics or stress.
This lightweight serum, has been formulated with two peptides (2% Keranutri™ and 2% ACB Pisum Sativum Peptide) to work in the hair cuticle to plump the cortex and increase the diameter of each hair strand. We have added Betaine to the formualtion to also help condition hair.
Who is it for?
Good for; All hair types
Best for; Fine hair
Instant apperance of 10,000 more hairs after just one use*
76% pf partcipants agreed that their hair felt thicker**
A few words from consumer who have tested our product**:
"It really thickened my hair up and added volume instantly. I found it was better when used on wet hair than dry. The product was really easy to use and not greasy"
"Loved everything about it, was like a miracle had been applied to my hair, would love to be able to purchase this product"
"I love how much this is changing my hair, ok, it’s not transforming it, but it's making improvements that I've not been able to make with other products, so basically, I think it is the best volumizer I've used"
*Based on clinical testing on 2% Keranutri™
**Based on consumer testing on 51 participants, formula containing 2% KERANUTRI™
- 2% KERANUTRI™***: helps to increase hair’s thickness and volume
- 2% ACB PISUM SATIVUM PEPTIDE: helps to increase hair volume
- 1% BETAINE: helps to condition hair, leaving it soft and healthy
***Keranutri™ is a trademark of Azelis and is used with permission
For more information on this product see askINKEY below
How to use
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- We recommend shaking the bottle well before use.
- Pump into the palm of your hand, massage hands together and work through wet or dry hair.
- Apply enough to thinly coat your hair. Leave on. Style as usual. Use 1-2 times a week.
- Alternatively, you can use in between washes to revive flat or frizzy curls.
- Apply enough to use on chosen curls, leave on and style as usual.
Alternatively, you can also incorporate this in your routine and use with your shampoo and conditioner as a boost.