PCA Bond Repair Hair Treatment\ pie-ro-li-done \ car-box-y-lick \ a-sed \
Hair bond repairing spray
- Pre wash
- Post wash
- Shampoo / Conditioner
PCA (Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid) Bond Repair Hair Treatment is an innovative at-home bond repair hair treatment that comes in the form of a lightweight fine spray mist that helps to repair, protect and strengthen damaged hair bonds.
This new treatment features a unique technology (Granrepair Powerbond®) that penetrates the hair fiber to target all bonds differently, to help repair, strengthen and protect them from damage caused by excessive bleaching, color dyeing, or heat styling.
Unlike skin, hair lacks regenerative properties. Therefore, when deciding to bleach or color hair, it’s beneficial to use a product like PCA, to help protect and maintain the hair’s structural integrity.
The packaging (including bottle, spray pump, cap and carton) is 100% recyclable.
Who is it for?
Good for; All hair types
Great for; Hair damaged by bleach, dye or heat
Granrepair Powerbond® clinically proven to help repair damaged hair, working across all hair bonds instantly and overtime*After using PCA Bond Repair Hair Treatment (immediately and after a few weeks) people have noticed these benefits:
- Hair looks healthier, less damaged, less split ends and less prone to breakage
- Hair feels softer, smoother, less frizzy and easier to comb through
- Hair becomes stronger, with improved shine and bounce
- 10% Granrepair Powerbond®**: An innovative next-generation bond technology that protects, strengthens, and helps to repair hair damaged by bleach, dye and heat.
- 0.2% Aquarich: An extract of Black Oats, rich in Polysaccharides and Amino Acids which helps to improve the structure of the hair. It makes hair glossier and prevents split ends, making it easier to comb.
- 2% Crodasone™ P ***: Helps to protect hair from thermal damage and prevents cuticle cracking and splitting from heat e.g. blow-drying.
- 0.2% Heliogenol™ ****: A concentrated Glycolic Extract of Sunflower Seeds, rich in Polyphenols, it helps to protect hair against damage caused by free radicals and UV rays.
- 2% Betaine: Helps to condition hair, leaving it soft and healthy.
How to use
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Activate the pump by pressing down 2-3 times before first use.
- Shake well and spray on towel-dried damp hair, focusing particularly on the more damaged areas from mid lengths to ends.
- As a guide, we’d suggest spritzing 4-6 sprays through short, fine hair and 6-10 sprays for longer, thicker hair.
How To Activate Our New PCA Bond Bottle
How To Recycle Our PCA Bond Bottle
TARGET YOUR CONCERNS, FIND YOUR INGREDIENTS, PLAY WITH THE PRODUCTS.
Just like skincare, layering your hair products is an effective way to maximise the results of your routine whilst also targeting multiple concerns. Whether it’s an itchy scalp or thinning hair, build a haircare routine that works for you and your hair and scalp goals.